At FootballBreak.co.uk, your football trip is booked completely on-line. The reservation process is simple and well organised. After completing the following 6 easy steps, your all-in football trip is complete:
First select a club in the left hand menu, then:
Step 1 Select your package. You will see all the relevant information for your chosen trip on one screen. The total price is based on two people sharing a room. Choose the number of persons travelling. When booking for one person alone, the surcharge for a single room will be added when you move on to step 2.
Step 2 Select your travel specifications. It is possible to extend your stay, for example. The recalculated price will be shown when you move to the next step. Select the flight you require.
Step 3 Complete the full details of all passengers travelling.
Step 4 Fill in the details of the lead person booking the trip.
Step 5 Indicate whether or not fully comprehensive travel or cancellation insurance is required.
Step 6 Please let us know how you found us, and accept our general booking conditions. There is also room for any comments or special requests here.
Select your method of payment. You will then be moved to the secure payment environment. You will pay for your trip and receive confirmation by e-mail.
Congratulations! Your package has been successfully booked. You will receive confirmation by e-mail, and all travel documents at least 14 days before departure. These will include all the information you will need for your football trip!
FootballBreak.co.uk requires that you pay for your trip on-line.
Credit card or debit card Your football trip can be paid by debit card or credit card (MasterCard, Visa or American Express). FootballBreak.co.uk prides itself on never charging administration fees or surcharges, so all payment methods are free of charge.
Secure payment On-line payment at FootballBreak.co.uk is simple and secure. The FootballBreak.co.uk payment system is secured via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and SET (Secure Electronic Transaction), and takes place on a secure server, your payment and banking information will not be stored.
When you choose to pay by credit or debit card you will be moved to a secure internet connection from our financial service provider, Docdata Internet Payments, who will then process your payment on behalf of FootballBreak.co.uk.
Immediately (within minutes) after making your booking you will receive a confirmation of your booking and payment via email. This confirmation also shows all flights, hotels and any extras added to your booking. No later than 14 days prior to departure you will receive your travel documents by email. This will contain information such as:
1. Confirmation of the flight instructions in order to check in at the airport. These are e-tickets issued by the airline. You will not receive any tickets by post. All tickets are in your name, which must match your passport or national ID card details. In addition, the booking reference you see in the travel documents is important.
2. Confirmation of your hotel. You will receive a booking reference and vouchers. You can also check in at the hotel upon presentation of your passport (if necessary you can also show the vouchers).
3. Confirmation of your football tickets. We will confirm the booking of your football tickets within these documents. The football tickets will be sent before the match, by courier, to the hotel. This is 100% safe. Any vouchers for stadium tours will be delivered, together with your football tickets. Your transfers and other reserved extras will be separately confirmed in your travel documents.
4. Emergency numbers which you can use to reach us during your trip. In the unlikely event that you have an urgent question for us whilst you are away we have two emergency number at your disposal, 24 hours a day, where we can be reached.
5. Route description from airport to hotel and hotel to the stadium. With your travel documents and your passport in your pocket, you are now ready to take your exciting trip!